• Thorough analysis of the customer requirements as per the factory equipments capabilities.
• Liaising with Design, Buying & suppliers to offer technical guidance on new product development with the aim of reducing costs & improving quality.
• Ensuring compliance with fibre composition labelling regulations, product safety and assessing risk, managing relevant testing; recording & resolving non-compliance effectively and efficiently. • Pattern analysis and providing technical support to make the style production friendly.
• Follow up of Proto Samples, Fit samples, PP samples, Shipment samples etc
Conducting fit sessions in-house and at source, balancing speed and quality; making commercial decisions with confidence; owning the fitting process and inspiring trust and confidence from colleagues and suppliers.
• Analysing technical issues accurately and sending clear, concise and accurate comments to suppliers; processing samples in a timely manner line with KPIs. Promoting quality at all times.
• Manage Pre-Production meetings with every department to make assurance, that every department can understand their job responsibility upcoming product.
• Contributing to initiatives to reduce customer returns: analysing data & implementing solutions.
• Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services.
• With maximum efficiency Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
• Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs.
• Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production.